Website Summa Linguae Technologies
Summa Linguae Technologies is growing!
Are you ready to be a part of one of our best performing teams and help people secure their dream jobs!
We are looking for a TA – Spl to source, interview and select qualified job resources for our clients.
If you have experience recruiting in the translation industry and are an excellent communicator, have a broad knowledge of human resources functions, from hiring to on-boarding, from employee compensation to evaluation, then this is the place to be.
- Meeting with Manager and Team to discuss and understand hiring needs and requirements
- Source and contact passive candidates through various platforms and screening the profiles, as per the clients’ requirement
- Submitting the candidates for the suitable positions and follow up.
- Scheduling interviews, salary negotiation.
- Follow up with the potential candidates – pre and post offer, Background check verification
- Initiate evaluation formalities for addition of new language experts to database (through translation tests & proof read).
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the teams placed onsite
- Onsite Resources Engagement through various engagement initiatives
- Maintaining of attendance, collecting time-sheet and reporting formalities for the invoicing process
- Keep detailed records of past applicants’ information, including resumes, assignments and interview evaluations
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Organize candidate data and all communication in one platform
- Be a point of contact for Resources’s queries on HR-related topics.
MBA – HR or any Graduate with experience in Human resources
Excellent communication and people skills
Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
Experience 3-4 yrs