Website Summa Linguae Technologies
Summa Linguae Technologies is growing!
We are hiring for skilled accounts receivable professionals who will provide financial and administrative services.
1. Handle all taxation & Accounts Receivable/Payable.
2. Handle daily documentation and filing.
3. Develop understanding of fair value methodologies and disclosure requirements.
4. Should have good knowledge of Tally.
5. Process and distribute reports as necessary and effectively communicate appropriate information to Accounting Management.
6. Ensure Internal Control compliance and adherence to all accounting policies and procedures.
7. Work with internal departments, as well as outside agencies, on various accounting issues.
8. Perform other statutory duties as assigned.
9. Prepare monthly report.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with analysis of accounting transactions.
- Should be able to handle daily accounting transactions
- Coordinate with accounting professionals in various controllers’ functions.
- Follow up with clients for invoices & ensure a regular follow up
- Provide responses to clients inquiries in a professional manner
- Resolve client issues/concerns in a timely manner.
- Filling of statutory report, like income tax, TDS, Service tax
1. B.Com or any Graduate with atleast 1-2 years of experience in finance and accounts
2. Excellent English Communication Skills (Written and Verbal)
3. Experience in a Audit or CA firm is preferable.